Drilling & Probing
- Groundwater Monitoring Wells
- Extraction and Product Recovery Wells
- Air Sparging Wells
- Soil Vapor Extraction Points
- Environmental Soil Borings
- Cathodic Protection Borings
- Geotechnical Soil Borings
- Well Abandonment/Pressure Grouting
- Angle Drilling
Geoprobe® Investigative Services (Models 5400 and 6600 DT)
- Large Bore Soil Sampling
- Macro Core Soil Sampling
- Dual Tube Soil Sampling
- Screen Point Water Sampling
- Soil Gas Surveys
- Sparge Points
- Vapor Extraction Points
- Small Diameter Groundwater Monitoring Wells
- Backhoe Test Pit Excavating Services
Track Mounted Geoprobe® (7822DT)
The Geoprobe® Model 7822DT is a high capacity direct push machine with a narrow platform for limited access areas and off-road capabilites. The Geoprobe® Model 7822DT is equipped with a GH63 Hammer System, GH 4000 two (2) speed auger, overhead mask with winchand equipped with a 58-hp Kubota turbo diesel engine.
- 78 in. (1,981 mm) stroke
- 36,000 lb. (160 kN) down force
- 48,000 lb. (214 kN) pulling force
- Wireless control
- Auguring capabilities
- Geotechnical equipped
- 1.5” and 2.0” diameter pre-pack monitoring wells
Limited Access Probing Geoprobe 420MAt 23 in. wide, 62 in. tall (folded), and weighing less than 425 lb., the 420M can be manually lifted and carried to remote sampling locations including inside buildings. The 420M is powered by a remote hydraulic power source using the auxiliary hydraulics from other Geoprobe© machines.
- 42 in. (1067 mm) stroke
- 14,000 lb. (62.3 kN) pulling capacity
- Equipped with reliable GH42 Soil Probing Hammer
- Performs same operations as larger probes including concrete drilling , soil and groundwater sampling , and conductivity logging
- Easily attaches to remote power unit by way of hydraulic lines with quick connects
- Removable outriggers enhance stability while probing
- Powered by a Portaoo® Hydraulic Power Unit auxiliary hydraulics from other Geoprobe© machines.
- Compatible with most Geoprobe© Tooling and Logging Equipment
Licensing and CertificationsPacific Northwest Drilling (PND), a division of BB&A Environmental, is fully licensed and certified to provide drilling services in the states of Oregon, Washington, and California. Other specific licensing and certification is summarized below. Oregon Water Resources Department: Drilling staff is licensed by the Oregon Water Resources Department (WRD) as monitoring well constructors.Washington Department of Ecology (DOE): Drilling staff hold the Washington Water Well Construction Operator’s License issued by the DOE.
Hazardous Material Training
All personnel potentially exposed to sites involving the investigation of hazardous chemicals and wastes have completed Hazardous Material Training as specified by OSHA 29 CFR 1910.120. Additionally, drilling/probing staff have completed standard first aid and cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) courses.