What Our Clients Are Saying
Thank you for your assistance through this circus of errors, misinformation, lack of communication, and inefficiency. At times it seemed beyond redemption. Your project manager was magnificent, and we wish to emphasize that he had the only clear mind, the only steady hand, the only source of common sense in the whole battery of bureaus, departments, and businesses.
Consulting and Engineering
BB&A Environmental provides consulting and engineering services in the following areas:
Hazardous Waste and Solid Waste Investigations
- Preliminary Assessment (PA)
- Remedial Investigation/Feasibility Study (RI/FS)
- Human Health and Ecological Risk Assessment
- Independent Cleanup Pathway (ICP)
- Voluntary Cleanup Pathway (VCP)
- Waste Characterizations
Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs) for Property Transactions
- Environment/Technical Review
- Transaction Screens
- Phase I ESA’s (Historical Assessment/Walkover Survey)
- Phase II ESA’s (Physical Site Assessment)
- View or Print a Phase I and II Environmental Site Assessment (ESA) Brochure
- Phase III (Site Cleanup)
- AHERA Certified Asbestos Surveys
- Lead Based Paint Risk Assessment and Survey
Underground Storage Tank (UST) Investigations
- Commercial/Industrial UST Systems
- Baseline Site Assessment for Property Transactions
- UST Decommissioning/Closure
- Simple to Complex Risk Based Assessments
- Residential Heating Oil USTs
- View or Print a Heating Oil Tank (HOT) Brochure
- Soil Matrix
- Generic Remedy
Emergency Spill Response
- Unified Command System
- Insurance Liaison
- Environmental Section Coordination
- Technical Support Services
Design and Engineering
- In-Situ Soil and Groundwater Remediation System
- Pollution Contol Measures/Devices
- AutoCAD Drafting
Environmental Compliance Services
- Environmental Compliance Audits
- Groundwater Protection/Resources Studies
- Stormwater Pollution Control Plans (SWPCP)
- View or Print a Stormwater Management Brochure
- Storm Water Underground Injection Control (UIC) System
- View or Print a Stormwater Underground Injection Control (UIC) System Brochure
- Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasure Plans (SPCC)
Computer Aided Modeling
- Contaminant Fate and Transport
- Groundwater Flow
- Water Resource Assessments
- Air Flow
- Remedial Designs
- Chemical Risk Evaluation
Many of the professional consulting and engineering services provided by BB&A Environmental include answering several fundamental questions. These questions may, for example, include:
- Is the property contaminated (i.e., soil and/or groundwater)?
- How badly is it contaminated?
- What is the source of the contamination?
- Has the contamination migrated off site?
- Are there human or ecological risks resulting from the contamination?
- What are the options for remediating the contamination?
- What are the comparative costs of remediation alternatives?
- How long will it take to complete the remediation?
- Will confirmation of the contamination require notifying local, state, or federal regulatory agencies?
- If the contamination is a reportable release, what will the regulator require?